NovaSolar, located in Silicon Valley, California, Hong Kong and China, is a Global reached, fully vertically integrated turnkey technology solutions provider for large scale solar PV power generating systems.
Globally we are a one stop shop for the design and for all components and construction.
Locally we also operate the solar installation for a few years design the operating and maintenance procedures specifically for each location, train the local ops team and then transfer the solar power plant.
Global/Region Business Development Resource
- Over $150 M US project pipeline funding committed by strategic partners
- Strong BD ongoing relationships with customers in China, Thailand, Vietnam U.S. Saudi Arabia, Middle East, Europe to sustain business growth
- Planned four 10 line factories providing over 1.1 GW of annualized capacity
- Phase One will include 10 dual junction lines and the next 3 phases will each include 10 triple junction lines. Each phase utilizes 45,000m² of facility space and will house a total of 40 production lines
- Timing: commission the first production line will be complete before the end of 2011
Our Silicon Valley based, cutting edge, R&D team consists of highly experienced and accomplished world class technologists and equipment. They have the track record of creating OptiSolar's breakthrough technology. They also have the record for achieving the shortest time from concept to commercial production of a high volume, a-Si production facility.
NovaSolar will continue to invest in R&D. Over the next five years, we plan to introduce two new generations of solar products. We will continuously improve our production equipment and our production processes to lower the cost per watt of our solar panels and improve their performance and reliability.